FANDOM


Dual Swords are the perfect weapon if you're wanting to maximize your attack power without getting the movement decrease of a Great Sword. If you combine these blades with a Mega Juice to give yourself infinite stamina for a period of time, then you have a blinding tornado of blood (your enemy's that is :p). The only major drawback to the dual swords is that while attacking, you have no defenses and are completely open to attack. The dual swords' best feature is their ability to demonize. You use this skill, your blades glow red, and you unleash a flurry of attacks.



This little tool here is a handy formula I found among my travels, this will show you the best skills to use with your swords in the best situation.


Damage Formula:


2) Dual Swords (DS)

(Normal mode)

Regular combo : 18%, 10% & 8%, 6% & 12% & 18% (6 hits total, 72%)

Revolving slice : 15% & 10% & 6% (3 hits total, 31%)

Charging slice : 12% & 11% (2 hits total, 23%)

Rolling slice : 19%

Unsheathe attack: 12% & 11% (2 hits total, 23%)


(Demonization mode)

Regular combo : 24%, 13% & 10%, 8% & 16% & 24% (6 hits total, 95%)

Revolving slice : 20% & 13% & 8%, 20% & 13% & 8% (6 hits total, 82%)

Charging slice: 16% & 14% (2 hits total, 30%)

Rolling slice : 25%

Devilish dance : 33% & 8%(x8) & 40% (10 hits total, 137%)

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.